22 syyskuuta 2010

World's most interesting blog post

Hi all!


As I promised I'm going to try and post something here at least once a week. Hmm... It's kinda hard, 'cause my life isn't that interesting right now. I spend the most of my day at work and when I come home I'm too tired to do anything worth writing about.


Like Fia wrote, we celebrated M's birthday last Friday. We were at Chaplin and We got beef, which both are nice places to just chill. Chaplin is a sport-rock-something bar, a nice place for sitting and talking. The whole basement is filled with pool tables, but it costs pretty much to play there... We got beef is more of a hipster place with crazy looking snobs and weird music. Haha, it's not my favourite place but it's still better than those lame teenage clubs that this city is filled with.
I met a friend from Uni and some of his friend before I went to Chaplin. We sat in a pub and then in a bar clled bar Loose. It was nice to seem him as I hadn't seen him in a couple of months and talk about "school stuff".


We had decided in advance with Melli that we were going to make food at her place on Saturday. She picked me up after her work and we went together to the store to buy some ingredients for our dinner. We made the most delishious Ramen soup and for dessert a strawberry-apple-oatmeal bake. Fia posted a picture of  the Ramen and the bake in the earlier post and as you see, they were super delish! Yum. The Ramen we made contained egg noodles, eggs, vegetables (carrots, mushrooms) and chicken. Suiting for a Saturday evening we rented the movie Kick-Ass, which was pretty kick ass :) I hadn't seen it before and I liked it very much, I think the little girl (Hit Girl) was brilliant. The movie was a lot different from what I had expected and it came to me as a pleasant surprise as I thought it would be kinda lame.


I don't remember anymre if I did something on Sunday...oh yes I do!
Nothing special, we just drove around with no purpose or destination.


Monday?


Yesterday I went to get my nails done! This is the 3rd time I got them, the first time was three years ago. They're so pretty :) I missed the long nails - you'll have to wait for a picture (going to ask Fia to take a picture of my nails). After that we hung at for a while at the mall, I ate one of the greatest burgers ever.It has onion, bacon (!!!) and a fried egg plus the usual (burger,lettuce,pickles,tomato etc). The restaurant makes the greatest cole slaw ever and I would happily eat the cole slaw as a meal itself :D Well we got bored pretty quickly at the mall so we went to Melli and sat there and just talked. I like to just hang out somewhere and just talk and laugh with my friends, I wouldn't change it for anything.


Today I was supposed to meet another school buddy (the stupidest expression ever), but I was too tired after work so I just came straight home and changed into my PJ's. I've been so tired today, I didn't even feel like going to our usual Wednesday quiz because I figured that I'd only sit there looking grumpy. My work really gets the best of me nowadays....


Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to a Uni event, it's this freshmen party. Yeah right, how am I going to manage to get to a club after a long work day?! Oh well, a promise is a promise, I don't want that my Uni friends will think that I've totally ditched them. If I manage to stay there for two, three hours maybe they won't forget me and I have friends when I start studying in January again...


TTYL :D

-C.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti