12 lokakuuta 2010

I just didn't know what to do

Helloo!




So...I promised I'd write yesterday a longer post but I failed cause I was to tired.


Btw. at this point I'll have to say that JJ has the most awesome posts ever...I kinda want to buy that game and play it :D


I clearly have a thing for Pendulum's Watercolour, because here's again a verse from the song. The song starts with these lines and I think they're genius.



When I'm falling down,
Will you pick me up again?
When I'm too far gone,
Dead in the eyes of my friends


The point of this blog is actually to tell about last weekend, but until now I have just written random stuff.
Anyhow, we had been planning quite some time that we'd go to Jesper's cottage and finally last weekend we managed to actually get there. He's cottage is 250km from here, and the place is really nice. The house is in two levels has an indoor shower and toilet and a functional kitchen. There's also quite many bedrooms, so it's a fun place to go to with a group of friends. ...And that's exactly what we did. We left Helsinki on Friday evening and came home Sunday evening. The trip takes a lot longer than you'd think because you have to travel with two ferries to get to the cottage. Hmm.. I think we still managed to drink quite a lot even though arrived late there. ;)
I must say that I haven't had that much fun in ages, so thanks guys! And sorry for being unaware of my douchiness when drunk... :(
Hey, this was the first time I have been hungover and felt terrible two days in a row...or actually I felt pretty sick this morning too but then it got better. I wonder why I felt like shit the last couple of days... ;) haha, it can't have nothing to do with the fact that me, N and P stayed up until 9AM on Sunday. The greatest feeling in the world is to have to wake up after 5 hours sleep and shitloads of alcohol. I highly recommend the feeling for everyone, nothing can beat that! I'm sure you guys fagree with me.. ;) But like said I haven't had that much fun in ages.

We came home 9.30PM on Sunday evening and I went straight ahead to bed feeling like shit. Luckily that shitty feeling continued the entire Monday; I could hardly work and I must've walked around looking like a zombie. 
Something else that I noticed is that I've been eating pretty badly the lasts few days or more exact since we came home. I can tell you now that I have eaten since Sunday a little piece of bread& one apple, one cheeseburger (Sunday), the french fries that came with the burger (Monday) and a half pack of cottage(haha funny, cottage)cheese(Tuesday). That sounds really pathetic when it's written down...oh but wait...I also ate a cookie today at work :O
Naturally I have drunken tons of coffee, water and energy drinks, like always at work. 

What have you been eating since Sunday?

Clearly I can't stop emphasizing how cool the past weekend was but hopefully we'll get some pictures up here that'll prove this.
Oh and you know what I'd like to see on this blog?! :D The clip of S... Nice! NICE! hahahaha It was so funny! <3

In a nutshell the last weekend could be described with one sentence - "Beating like a hammer!" (with this crazy German accent):D

Guys....you're the best and I like you a lot (the other L word is too scary to use, not lesbian ;P)!

Oh yeah and tomorrow I'm going to see Lady Gaga!!! Can't wait, and I'll write a post about it so just wait.


In the meantime tell me what's the most gagalicious Lady G song you know?

XOXO

-C.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti